THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Dbeast Gaming
1.1 This website is operated by Dbeast Gaming. Throughout the site, the terms "Our Website", "us", "we", or "our" refer to Dbeast Gaming.
Dbeast Gaming offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user,
conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1.2 By visiting Our Website, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”),
including any additional Terms and Conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, and/ or contributors of content.
1.3 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using Our Website. By accessing or using any part of the Our Website,
you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement,
then you may not access Our Website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer,
acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
1.4 You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to Our Website.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Your continued use of or access to Our Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
- 2.1 Dbeast Gaming will never ask for your credit card details and we advice our users to not enter their credit cards details on the Dbeast Gaming website or by submitting such details in any other form.
- 2.2 Note: This might change in the future if Dbeast Gaming ever starts accepting donations. If this does change, it will be posted on the forums.
3. LEGAL ADVICE
- 3.1 The contents of the Dbeast Gaming website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- 3.2 All material contained on Dbeast Gaming is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on Dbeast Gaming at your own discretion.
4. CHANGE OF USE
Dbeast Gaming reserves the right to:
- 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) Our Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Dbeast Gaming shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- 4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of Our Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
The Dbeast Gaming Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement
of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights on Our Website and its content (including without limitationOur Website design, text, graphics and all
software and source codes connected with Our Website) are owned by or licensed to Dbeast Gaming or otherwise used by Dbeast Gaming as permitted by law.
- 6.2 In accessing Our Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded,
copied,reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading,
copying and/or printing of pages of Our Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 7.1 Throughout Our Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website.
If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- 7.2 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website;
- (c) the website from which you link to Our Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 7.3 By linking to Our Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to Our Website as a result of such linking.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 Our Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied,
including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 8.2 To the extent permitted by law, Dbeast Gaming will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever
(including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of Our Website.
- 8.3 Dbeast Gaming makes no warranty that the functionality of Our Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Our Website
or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 8.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Dbeast Gaming for death or personal injury as a result
of the negligence of Dbeast Gaming or that of its employees or agents.
9. PROHIBITED USES
- 9.1 In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using Our Website or its content:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose;
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- (f) to submit false or misleading information;
- (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of Our Website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- 9.2 We reserve the right to terminate your use of Our Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dbeast Gaming and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and
other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Dbeast Gaming arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions
or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction
then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and
continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation
where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
13. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United States and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts.
For any further information please Contact Us.
These Terms were last updated on January 04, 2018.